Real Estate Broker -- Flexible Work Schedule
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Profes
Posted on: March 1, 2019
Job Description A Real Estate Broker is an integral part of a real estate transaction. They represent their clients by getting to know their preferences, representing them during negotiations, and helping them every step of the way in completing a real estate sale. The real estate market is an exciting industry that is always changing, and we are searching for creative, dynamic real estate brokers who are eager to apply their creativity to the buying and selling of homes.
The ideal candidate for the Real Estate Broker position is a fast learner who wants to develop creative ideas to help clients buy or sell their home. Ideally, you have experience in sales, marketing or customer service and thrive in fast-paced environments. There is a great deal of independence in real estate, so if you are self-motivated and enjoy a flexible work schedule, this Real Estate Broker position could be a great fit for you.
Real Estate Brokers are compensated whenever they make a transaction. Whenever you close a sale, you earn a competitive portion of the revenue. The more transactions you make, the more income you earn. It is common for Real Estate Brokers to earn more than $100,000 each year, although it can take a couple of years to hit that mark as you establish a portfolio of clients.
Job Responsibilities As a Real Estate Broker, you will...
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable home sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate broker services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
- Craft creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients As an employer, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate broker
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market so you can thrive in the real estate market
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate professional, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Professionals Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Professionals is part of the prestigious Elite Circle of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Serving the Willamette Valley since 1979 with five offices, our main office is located in Salem, Oregon. We have branch offices along the I-5 corridor in Stayton and two offices in Eugene and Roseburg.
Creating a superior real estate experience for our brokers and customers is our mission and we take pride in the depth of training and business services we provide to ensure that end result. By working here, you will have access to our mentor programs, marketing resources, lead generation tools and so much more.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate Broker
Associated topics: broker, house, housing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, residential real estate, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Profes, Springfield , Real Estate Broker -- Flexible Work Schedule, Sales , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!