Configuration Analyst I - Product
Posted on: May 13, 2019
- System configuration task for all areas of product including
but not limited to service payment, deductibles, limits, benefit
summaries, and accumulator displays.
- Designing new configuration to support business needs and
- Accurately update, implement and test configuration
- Accurately document changes and communicate changes with the
- Analyze business requirements, test plans, training materials
and procedure documents.
- Execute test plans and test case scenarios to ensure
requirements are being met.
- Review contracts from other carriers to determine benefit
issues or concerns.
- Participate in development of detail design and system walk
through with respective teams to verify design & solution meet
business and system requirements.
- Assist and work with business areas for the review of all
reported system defects.
- Monitor, research, and resolve help tickets.
- Responsible for quality assurance tasks.
- Document the configuration of new plans as well as changes to
- Define, develop and document business requirements to ensure
needs are captured and delivered.
- Develop an understanding of Facets Batch Logs, with the ability
to troubleshoot issues.Supporting Responsibilities:
- Interact with business leaders and users, including external
partners and customers as required. Maintain professional, service
- Judge severity of problems and the need to escalate to
management or employ external services.
- Demonstrate ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Participate in special projects and committees as
- Meet department and company performance and attendance
regulations concerning confidentiality and security of protected
- Perform other duties as assigned.QualificationsWork
Experience:Minimum two years of relevant experience in health plan
environments required. Minimum one year of general Facets
experience required. Minimum 1 year experience working with benefit
administration required. Proficient level work in Excel and Word.
Access and/or SQL experience preferred. Must have knowledge of CPT,
ICD-10, HCPCs and Revenue Codes. Strong analytical skills and
problem solving skills. Excellent communication skills both verbal
and written. Ability to participate in a team environment.
Self-starter who requires minimal supervision.Education,
Certificates, Licenses:BS/BA preferred, or equivalent combination
of work experience and education.Knowledge:Extensive knowledge of
industry standards and internal PacificSource, PacificSource
Medicare, and/or PacificSource Administrators benefits, policy and
processes. CompetenciesOur Values
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Building Trust
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Work Standards
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for our customers experience.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to
foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our
communities-internal and external.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, continuous improvement,
and the pursuit of excellence.Environment:Work inside in a general
office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is
required approximately 10% of the time.Physical Requirements:Stoop
and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while
performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include
typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and
business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and
spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.Disclaimer:
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this position and is subject to
change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a
comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.PacificSource is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to status as a
protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or
other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Keywords: PacificSource, Springfield , Configuration Analyst I - Product, Professions , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!