Posted on: September 24, 2018
PeaceHealth is seeking a Electrician for a 1.0 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Variable shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Req ID: 163430--
Responsible for performing medical center electrical duties in a safe and approved method.--
- Assists with preventative maintenance programs to ensure uninterrupted operation of the facility's electrical system.--
- Oversees and coordinates the annual inspection of all electrical power distribution centers and panels.--
- Performs distribution system load and power-quality analyses utilizing appropriate instrumentation.
- Performs all work requests as directed, assuring proper documentation of work.--
- Performs inspection and operational functions on emergency generators.--
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two years of technical school training preferred.
- Five years journeyman electrical experience
- Healthcare electrical maintenance experience preferred
- State Electrical License preferred.
- Valid state driver's license
- Current Oregon State Journeyman Electrical License required.
- Knowledge of local and state electrical codes and standards, as well as the National Electrical Code
- Must be able to operate powered and non-powered hand tools.--
- Experience in the use of test instrumentation appropriate to the position, to include signal analyzers, data loggers, and infrared thermography cameras
- Basic computer competency, including ability to install and utilize data-collection software accompanying test instrumentation
SHMC PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work constantly requires active physical exertion less than 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Work requires frequent exposure to conditions involving toxic materials or hazardous waste. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
There may be more than one opening on this posting.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Springfield community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
Questions? Review our Employment FAQ or email Recruitment@peacehealth.org. Please note this email does not accept resumes or applications.
Location: Springfield, SHMC at Riverbend (420)
Job Category: Business, Administrative & Facilities
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Work Type: Full Time
Hourly compensation starts at: $34.95, more depending on experience
Required Certifications/Licensure: Drivers License; Electrician - Oregon
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Springfield -- Business, Administrative & Facilities -- Environmental Services/Facilities -- Full Time -- FACILITIES SVCS
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Springfield , Electrician, Professions , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!