Maintenance Department Manager
Company: The Clorox Company
Posted on: March 16, 2020
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better,
every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to
think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep
learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all
able to make a positive impact - at Clorox, in our communities, and
in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes.
Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth - growth that is
profitable, sustainable and responsible.
Job Overview/Summary This position functions as part of the senior
leadership team for the manufacturing site, and has the primary
responsibility for creating and maintaining a predictable
reliability strategy including leadership and development of
maintenance department personnel, ownership of the PM and PdM
system, and inventory of critical spare parts.
- Leadership of maintenance department, setting expectations and
- Ensure PM plans and schedules are in place and work is
completed on time so that the facility and equipment will run to
their maximum efficiency and output to meet delivery and
availability of finished product.
- Manage CMMS (SAP) system integrity and knowledge.
- Manage maintenance budget and forecasts.
- Identify and remove risks in life safety, environmental and
- Foster a learning environment that makes learning a planned
habit. Seek and implement ways to grow skill and capability of
maintenance department, and provide opportunities for growth of
others within the plant.
- Mentor maintenance department and site in electrical,
mechanical, and PLC systems used throughout the facility.
- Implement maintenance strategy to transition from annual
shutdown to RCM approach.
- Lead the advancement of maintenance solutions to downtime
- Improve predictability of the operation through expansion of PM
and PdM systems/tools.
- Evaluate new technologies and processes for application.
- Manage capital projects and provide direction to contractors
and vendors as required.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required Years and Type of
- Minimum 3-5 years of manufacturing with management or similar
industrial experience, maintenance management experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Passionate about the work of empowering / engaging others, with
a thoughtful approach to coaching, mentoring and building
- Effective communication, organization, problem solving and
decision making skills
- Experience developing and utilizing CMMS, SAP PM business
- Basic understanding of OSHA, NFPA and environmental regulations
and standards Education Level/Degree:
- BS in Engineering (EE, ME, ChE) or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Required Education Bachelor's Degree, College Diploma desired but
More about Product Supply (PSO) The Product Supply Organization
(PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our
team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the
world's most trusted household products. In our organization,
safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to
keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of
millions of homes.
More About CloroxAt Clorox (NYSE: CLX), we build brands that make
everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and
challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things,
succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, have busy personal
lives and are all able to make a positive impact - at Clorox, in
our communities and in the lives of millions of people who invite
us into their homes and workplaces. Make your mark and help us
drive growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational
manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products
with 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2018 sales of $6.1
billion. In addition to our namesake bleach and cleaning products,
we market some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and
professional brands, including:
- Brita-- water-filtration products
- Burt's Bees-- natural personal care products
- Fresh Step-- cat litter
- Glad-- bags, wraps and containers
- Hidden Valley-- dressings and sauces
- Kingsford-- charcoal
- Liquid Plumr-- clog removers
- Pine-Sol-- cleaners
- RenewLife-- digestive health products
- Rainbow Light--, Natural Vitality--, Neocell-- and Stop Aging
Now-- dietary supplements
- Clorox Healthcare-- and CloroxPro--- Commercial Solutions--
More than 80% of our sales are generated from brands that hold the
No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Keywords: The Clorox Company, Springfield , Maintenance Department Manager, Professions , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!