Senior Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Company: PacificSource Health Plans
Posted on: March 9, 2019
Responsible for developing, administering, and maintaining compensation programs which support our compensation philosophy. Evaluate requests to establish equitable and appropriate titles, salary ranges, pay rates, exemption assignments and benefit levels. Manages projects related to compensation strategic initiatives. Partner with HR Generalist with the administration of employee benefits. Effectively collaborate with other members of the HR team, and serve as a consultant to supervisors and staff across all locations.
Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years' experience in Human Resources. Must have experience with job analysis/evaluation/wage grade structure design. Must have experience with compensation research and data analysis as they relate to compliance requirements. Must have experience with benefit administration. Education, Certificates, Licenses: Requires BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related field or equivalent work experience. SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR Certification preferred and encouraged. Knowledge: Ability to work well under changing priorities and deadlines with frequent interruptions required. Thorough knowledge and practical understanding of human resources functions and state and federal employment regulations, and a broad understanding of the business and the role each functional area plays. Ability to: read and interpret company policies and procedures; analyze market survey data and identify trends; present information clearly and concisely; exercise tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality. Strong knowledge or experience in the use of software applications to conduct daily business functions required, super-user capability preferred. Must have a passion for customer service (internal and external) and strong influencing skills. Competencies Our Values
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Building Trust
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Work Standards
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for our customers' experience.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internal and external.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, continuous improvement, and the pursuit of excellence. Environment: Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is required approximately 5% of the time. Physical Requirements: Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively. Ability to work in a very faced-paced environment on simultaneous mental tasks. Disclaimer: This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times. PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Keywords: PacificSource Health Plans, Springfield , Senior Compensation and Benefits Specialist, Other , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!