Commercial Real Estate Closer
Company: Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID)
Posted on: December 29, 2018
Facilitate processing, documenting and closing commercial real estate loans. Closer is to ensure the quality, completeness and accuracy of loan documents verifying compliance with conditions of approval, appropriate regulations, insurance, and third party guarantee requirements, as applicable, prior to dispersing loan proceeds.
*This position may be based out of Springfield, Oregon or Tacoma, Washington.
- Set up documentation files
- Order title, project review and other third party reports as appropriate. Prepare escrow instructions
- Prepare escrow, title and recording instructions, closing checklists, and closing settlement statements; process deposits; receive and send wire transfers. Review surveys, title reports and exception documents, entity documentation, UCC financing statements, and insurance documents
- Facilitate communication with outside counsel
- Coordinate document and funding requests and check for accuracy
- Prepare monthly construction draws
- Work daily with loan customers via telephone and email daily with loan customers via telephone and in person
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Title and escrow experience preferred
- Knowledge of title, escrow, survey and loan documentation preparation required
- Detail oriented, ability to effectively multi-task and maintain high level of organization
- Knowledge of accounting principles and loan accounting systems
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Knowledge of Commercial Real Estate industry
OUR CORE BEHAVIORS
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community: We firmly believe that we're only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Keywords: Columbia Bank (WA, OR & ID), Springfield , Commercial Real Estate Closer, Other , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!