Customer Service Representative ( $ 19 hrly )
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Customer service representive is responsible for building
and maintaining the office , performs store operations functions
such as opening and closing the store, and maintains compliance
with Company policies and operating procedures, This position
performs daily sales order entry and payment processing, undertakes
the store's administration functions and provides clerical support
to store accounting functions that all help to create an easy,
enjoyable guest shopping experience that generates new and repeat
- Provide an outstanding service experience for every HomeStore
customer and guest. Maintain a welcoming, professional visible
presence at the front desk; engage with guests, ensuring they are
always treated in a cordial, respectful manner in a way that
represents the Company brand image.
- Handle customer issues directed to the store, over the phone and
in person; take detailed notes and execute steps needed for
resolution in a positive, professional and helpful way.
- Respond to customer's inquiries regarding sales, billing and
delivery; call customers to confirm and schedule deliveries;
partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customers' service
expectations professionally and with respect.
- Process sales orders accurately and efficiently. Follow cash
handling procedures. Assist customers with the credit application
process and financing arrangements as needed. Maintain sales
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures including cash
balancing and daily checklists.
- Provide clerical support for store administration and accounting
functions. Handle telephone traffic and route calls using
professional paging methods. Assist in the completion of daily
sales and other store reports.
- Assist with inventory and loss prevention processes. Participate
in the bi-annual inventory process.
- Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in the
performance of all job function.
_We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free
working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all
candidates, only those meeting specific position requirements may
be contacted. Principals only._
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Springfield , Customer Service Representative ( $ 19 hrly ), Other , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!