Associate 1 - House Cleaner
Posted on: September 22, 2022
DescriptionMust be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2
doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days
beyond the final dose prior to start date.PeaceHealth is seeking a
Environmental Service Attendant I for a Full Time, Day position.JOB
SUMMARYAre you looking for a career change? PeaceHealth is looking
for individuals who are positive, energetic, and want to be part of
a great team. If this describes you, Environmental Services is
looking for an Attendant I. In this position, you will be trained
on the updated Covid cleaning standards in sanitizing rooms,
floors, fixtures and furnishings in an assigned work area.Offering
a 90 day $1000.00 bonus and a one year $1000.00 bonus. Starting pay
is based on relative experience.Essential Functions:
- Ensure that assigned areas are cleaned and disinfected
according to departmental procedures. This may include dusting;
mopping; vacuuming; spot cleaning carpets; washing walls, ceilings,
furniture and fixtures; emptying trash; restocking supplies;
washing and making beds.
- May set up furniture in conference rooms.
- Maintain housekeeping cart, restock paper receptacles, replace
sharps containers, and orders supplies essential to the job. Clean
and store equipment properly.
- Respond to emergency cleaning needs or housekeeping requires in
a timely manner.
- In clinical areas, communicate with clinical personnel to
determine priority of cleaning needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Minimum of one year formal housekeeping experience preferred;
experience in hospital or healthcare setting preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.Other Skills:
- Basic verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skillsREGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTESSHMC
Riverbend Operating Room:
- Project cleaning, such as defrosting and cleaning
refrigerators, surgical cart and furniture cleaning.
- Operating Room Turnover, - will coordinate and document room
turnovers to ensure they are cleaned and disinfected between
- Stocking and maintaining Turnover supplies.RIVERBEND
- Work requires moderate physical exertion to include prolonged
periods of standing from 34% to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor
ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure
to blood and body fluids once per month or more. Hazards may
include exposure to cleaning chemicals and disinfectants, soiled
linens, unknown liquid in trash bags and biohazards (sharps).
- Duties require the ability to concentrate and pay close
attention to detail (more than 65% of work time).
- There are ergonomic risks identified for each Environmental
Services Technician (EST) assignment.This position is represented
by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one
opening on this posting.See how PeaceHealth is committed to
Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility
.For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach
a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action
Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state,
or federal laws.REQNUMBER: 13504
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Springfield , Associate 1 - House Cleaner, Other , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!