Company: Sierra Pacific Industries
Posted on: June 22, 2022
We are seeking a qualified Office Support person to work
collaboratively with our division based in Eugene, OR.
About The Position
* Process new log sale contracts and daily log/biomass harvest
* Understand log agreements, set up payment schedules, and prepare
* Process accounts payable, including purchase order entry,
organize invoices with supporting documentation, statement
reconciliation, and filing
* Learn and grow in level of responsibility within a large
* Interact with various departments to ensure accurate and timely
* Data entry that is consistent, accurate, and timely
* Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports
* Professionally answer multi line phone and direct messages
* General office duties and various projects as needed
* Cross-train to assist in various departments and positions
* Exercise discretion with sensitive and confidential
* Accomplish multiple tasks and priorities within given daily
* Work collaboratively and promote a team environment
* Minimum of 6 months recent, verifiable office work experience
* Some experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
* Self-motivated, dependable, and organized with willingness to
accept increasing responsibilities
* Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
* Effective communication, telephone, and interpersonal skills with
emphasis on being courteous and professional
* Demonstrated ability to learn and grow in level of
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer
opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We
ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health
Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match,
additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life
Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific
Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our
crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation
gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a
cover letter referencing this position and a resume by June 20th
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including
those with a disability and veterans.
Seneca, now part of the Sierra Pacific Family.
Keywords: Sierra Pacific Industries, Springfield , Office Support, Other , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!