RN - Oncology - 10k Sign-On Bonus
Company: Peace Health
Posted on: May 9, 2022
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN - Oncology for a Full Time, 0.90 FTE,
Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $39.99, more depending
* $10,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered*
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose
series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final
dose prior to start date.
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance
with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a
collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients,
families and all members of the care delivery team.
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
* Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to
* Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance
with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
* Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and
* Participates in the development of and maintains established
hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement,
safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
* BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program preferred.
* Specialty certification preferred.
* One year experience in an acute care facility OR successful
completion of an approved training course/orientation and standard
competencies within six months of hire.
* Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific
principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each
* Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse
will be practicing.
* BLS at date of hire.
* Chemotherapy certification within 1 year of hire.
* ACLS certification may be required.
* See community specific document for each Unit/Department required
* Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal
relationships and patient/family centered work environment.
* Able to support and interpret medical center philosophy, policy
* Basic computer skills.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend and University
* Nurses may be able to work in another nursing unit within Sacred
Heart Medical Center UD and RiverBend provided that they have
completed the necessary CareConnect training, unit specific
competencies and have been deemed competent by a leader of the
unit. Including but not limited to the unit manager, assistant
nurse manager or clinical nurse educator they are floating to.
RIVERBEND PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
* Work requires active physical exertion up to 66% of the time.
* Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
* Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor
ventilation, or sharp instruments; reasonably anticipated exposure
to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
* Job duties frequently require intense concentration or attention
to detail (34-65% of work time).
* Job duties may require use of additional PPE such as eye shield,
respirator, and mask.
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement.
There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for
Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach
a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action
Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state,
or federal laws.
Keywords: Peace Health, Springfield , RN - Oncology - 10k Sign-On Bonus, Other , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!