Company: Peace Health
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose
series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final
dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a HR Partner for a Full Time, Day
Serves as a consultant and trusted advisor to business units,
leaders and caregivers on Culture and People strategies related to
improving organizational effectiveness and success. This includes
proactively identifying organizational issues, assessing the impact
of service-line strategies on the organization and designing and
implementing innovative and creative solutions with special
emphasis on culture and people solutions that align organizational
strategies with the mission and key objectives. Serves as a mentor
and guide for leadership within the service line.
* Provides strategic partnership and input to leaders regarding
overall Culture and People strategies that support the culture,
ministry, and strategic direction of the organization, including
the growth of the organization and alignment of caregivers.
* Partners with operating unit and/or service line leadership to
assess the effectiveness of the people strategies related to
operations. Designs and implements tailored solutions to support
the organization in delivering results that are aligned with the
mission, strategies and organizational goals. This includes
identifying and assessing the leadership, caregiver and team
skills, competencies and structures needed to deliver on
strategies; consulting with leaders on how to develop and/or
realign to meet those capabilities; and monitoring progress to
goals. The HR Partner has a shared responsibility with the service
line leadership for achievement of desired results.
* Uses data and effective relationships with strategic partners
within the organization (quality, finance, people, etc.) to both
assess current state of operations and to monitor service line
progress to goals.
* Facilitates dialogue and serves as a champion for organizational
culture and strategies (examples include culture of engagement,
safety, compassion, etc.)
* Assesses and identifies areas requiring intervention and provides
organizational development, mediation, change management and
conflict resolution support to leadership.
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with leadership and
caregivers. Supports and encourages caregivers in linking their day
to-day work with PeaceHealth's Mission and Values.
* Provides expert advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and
caregivers on Culture and People programs, policy and procedures,
employment/labor laws, communication & conflict resolution,
inspiration & engagement, formation & development, change
management, diversity/inclusion, ethics & and organizational
development and design in alignment with our mission and strategic
* In consultation with Culture and People leadership, collaborates
for appropriate outcomes with leadership, Centers of Expertise and
the Caregiver Resource Center which balance caregiver needs,
policies, procedures, compliance with regulatory standards and
PeaceHealth Mission, Values, and strategies.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree, Masters preferred; or equivalent knowledge and
skills obtained through a combination of education, training and
* 5 years human resources experience, with recent experience in the
healthcare industry, including an understanding of a shared
services organization required
* Previous experience in a HR partner or equivalent role, strongly
oriented towards relationship development
* Strong employee and labor relations experience managing complex
investigations, grievances and impact bargaining participation
* Experience with progressive development/knowledge of complex
human resources service line support in a COE model.
* PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred
* Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a
working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
* Knowledge of employee & labor relations.
* Mediation and conflict resolutions skills.
* Investigation skills.
* Knowledge of organizational and team dynamics and methods to
support continued improvement in these areas
* Ability to develop and present concise information.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Understanding of operations within the healthcare industry.
* Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related
* Proficient in the use of MS Office application as required.
* Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution preferred.
RIVERBEND PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
* Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the
time with frequent sitting and standing.
* Ability to lift objects weighing 20 lbs. or less.
* Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate
lighting and ventilation.
* Work may be high stress and require intense concentration and
attention to detail up to 65% of the time.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for
Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach
a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action
Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state,
or federal laws.
Keywords: Peace Health, Springfield , HR Partner, Other , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!