Company: HomeTowne Studios - Eugene Springfield
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Night Attendant will work closely with the General Manager
ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the hotel by
performing the following duties listed below.
- Conduct courtesy calls within 30 minutes after guest
- Assists guests with request and\/or complaints after regular
- May handle check-ins\/check-outs and make guestroom keys for
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the
laundry rooms and guest laundry.
- Cleans, dries and folds linen, terry, blankets, bedspreads,
mattress pads and shower curtains etc.
- Provides courtesy patrol in lobby and front entrance area during
"C" shift. (I.e. from 11 pm - 7 am).
- Ensures exceptional customer service to all guests and protects
guest privacy and safety when within reasonable control of the
position to do so.
- May compute bill, collect payments, and makes change for
- May post charges to Property Management System.
- Handle lost and found items by following established guidelines
- Complete department\/shift checklists and\/or reports for
- Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: HomeTowne Studios - Eugene Springfield, Springfield , Night Attendant, Other , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!