Commercial Real Estate Closer
Company: Columbia BankSystem, Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2020
- Order title, project review and other third party reports as
appropriate. Prepare escrow, title and recording instructions.
Prepare closing checklists, based on Credit Presentation. Process
deposits; receive and send wire transfers. Review title reports and
exception documents, entity documentation, UCC financing
statements, and insurance documents.
- Facilitate communication with outside counsel.
- Coordinate document and funding requests and check for
- Work daily with loan customers via telephone and email and in
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the
performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control
responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures,
and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Title and escrow experience preferred.
- Loan Documentation experience preferred.
- Knowledge of title, escrow and loan documentation preparation
- Detail oriented, ability to effectively multi-task and maintain
high level of organization.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and loan accounting
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Knowledge of Commercial Real Estate industry.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and
compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer,
whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and
contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and
experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the
customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to
advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to
every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume
responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively
listen and learn from each other.
- Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we're only as
strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an
important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
Keywords: Columbia BankSystem, Inc., Springfield , Commercial Real Estate Closer, Other , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!