Human Resources Manager
Company: Richardson Sports
Posted on: March 17, 2020
Richardson Sports has served the team sports market upon a
foundation of authenticity, reliability, and an unmatched passion
for quality since 1970. Today we're recognized as a leader in the
sports product industry, delivering performance-inspired headwear
to millions of athletes around the world. While team baseball caps
are our core business, we also produce headwear for the corporate
promotional industry, specialty retail, collegiate licensed market,
and private label brands.
Job BriefThe Human Resource Manager will lead and direct Richardson
Sports' Human Resources (HR) team, with a focus on talent
acquisition, culture development, employee relations, benefit
design, and the application/administration of policies and
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with the management team to understand and execute the
organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as
it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting,
retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include
recruitment, interviewing, and hiring ofqualified job applicants,
for managerial, exempt, and professional roles as well as hourly,
non-exempt positions; collaborates with departmental managers to
understand skills and competencies required for openings.Provide
exceptional customer service approach to employee needs.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits so as to develop
and design competitive benefit packages.
- Use analytics and KPIs to help drive productivity and business
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalist, management, and
other staff when complex issues arise; may be required to
administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such
as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations
of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that
provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Organize and run company events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Must have 5+years of management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Preferred Knowledge & Experience
- Bilingual Spanish
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Payroll processing
- SAP Business One
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and discrete
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the
purpose of creating business cases, budgets, and so on
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
Keywords: Richardson Sports, Springfield , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!