Cook - The Iris by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The Iris by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for a
Cook!-- --$17.00 per hour--Paid Training, no experience necessary
for the Cook position.-- All you need is a passion and talent to
cook for others. --Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from
2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 1615 Brush College Rd NW
Salem, OR 97304.--Call 503-361-8599 for more information.Find your
purpose in our Restaurant!If you have a passion for cooking, food
service, and enjoy being in the kitchen, you already have all you
need for success at Bonaventure. Being a Cook with Bonaventure
allows you to do the work you enjoy and create unique and lasting
relationships with residents on a daily basis while making sure one
of their most basic needs are met.-- You'll also lean valuable on
the job skills to help you grow and enhance your career.-- Come
grow with us and make a difference in a resident's life today.-- We
know this is more than a job to you, this is your calling, and we
want you to join our team. Be the Hero in someone's story by
joining Team Bonaventure today.--Top reasons to work at
- High Starting Wage - From $17.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Cook position.--What
does a Cook do for Bonaventure?This position is critical within our
Dining Service department. In this role, you will be responsible
- Preparing and cooking delicious meals.
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned and impeccable maintained
throughout the shift.
- Plating food for our residents.
- Ensuring that all food is stored properly.
- Ensuring that all prepared food meets the proper temperature
prior to service.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors, and outside providers.--Qualifications
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.--The Iris by
BonaventureOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, residential care and independent
living.-- We provide in home health care to residents in our
community.-- We are not a nursing home.-- We are immediately hiring
so apply today.----Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all
senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of
our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the
right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an--exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Springfield , Cook - The Iris by Bonaventure, Hospitality & Tourism , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!