Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: March 8, 2019
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Springfield, Oregon. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Nurse Practitioner in Oregon
Post-Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in the Pacific NorthwestCome enjoy life in a moderate Mediterranean climate with access to a wealth of outdoor recreational activities, and you will see why we were ranked #1 Best Place to Live for Work/Life Balance. Set in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, our progressive, intellectually vibrant community is a leader in municipal sustainability practices and green initiatives. Rest assured, our physician group is no less impressive. Wake up to the sun rising over the Cascade Mountains and end your day watching the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. This is where your new life begins.
Post-Acute Care Practice Specifics:
- Potential for up to $113,000
- Classification: full-time, salaried
- Benefits package: schedule 1, based on a minimum of 40 hours/week, medical, dental, and vision
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Retirement: 401k
- CEUs: up to $1,500, annually for training and for travel
- Work area: office with standard office equipment and laptop
- Paid malpractice
- Salary increase potential: between 3% and 5% increase per year--
- Enjoy the local beaches, ski resorts, hiking and biking trails and white water rafting
- Abundant hunting and fishing opportunities
- Ample shopping and dining outlets
- World-renowned Shakespeare Theatre
- Symphony orchestra
- Voted as an "All American City" and "Tree City USA"
- Outstanding local schools along with major universities and colleges nearby
- Local airport provides for easy access to any destination
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
geriatric nurse practitioner, geriatric RN NP, geriatric NP, nurse practitioner, NP, geriatrics, geriatric care, healthcare, health care, elderly, patient care, medical
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Springfield , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!