Radiation Oncologist Physician
Company: Locum Leaders
Posted on: March 7, 2019
Radiology opening in Springfield, Oregon. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Radiation Oncologist Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;10 Pay Rate: $143.00 - 155.00
Radiation Oncologist Physician Needed
- Start ASAP- 6months: Need 10 Shifts per month
- 379 hospital beds
- Board Certified--Required
- Radiation oncology with be certified to work on a gamma knife perfextion machine--
- Physician shift times; Wednesday and Thursdays (8-10 hours)--
- Rounding required; none, need to consult the patient prior to the procedure, provide radiation treatment planning, and administer radiation, they must stay at the center during all the treatments.
- All treatment planning is coordinated with their Neurosurgeon and a Physicist
- The position will be to consult the patient prior to procedure, provide radiation treatment planning, and administer the radiation
- Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice --The City of Springfield adopted the McKenzie drift boat as the community's official symbol on March 26, 1985 to commemorate the importance of this famous boat in the history of Springfield and the McKenzie River. Early versions of the boat, created by Veltie Pruitt and Prince Helfrich, floated the McKenzie River in the early 1900s. After years of changes to the craft, boat builder Woodie 'Knoble' Hindman developed the present design in 1946 on Main Street in Springfield. This well-known craft is used today around the world on streams and rivers requiring a sturdy agile boat to handle their perilous rapids. A detailed one-half scale model is on display in Springfield City Hall.--
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry's most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we're able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Imaging, Radiotherapy, Cancer Research Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Locum Leaders, Springfield , Radiation Oncologist Physician, Healthcare , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!