Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Job in Springfield, OR
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Surgery-Cardiovascular opening in Springfield, Oregon. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7435Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon with vascular skills to provide full-time services.
- This would be an employed position.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience, however, new graduates are welcome to apply.Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $75,000 To $100,000 More Compared To Starting Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Medicine Salaries In Portland. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market.-- This 4 bedroom, 4 bath 2,794 sq ft home is gorgeous & private rural living! Serene tree views surround 1.37 acre estate. Well-manicured gardens w/ paths, sitting areas & huge patio. Finished 3-car garage & half bath, w/ guest suite above. Features media rm, open layout & private master suite. Travertine tile, granite, marble, hardwood, vaulted, light dimmers, skylights, custom doors & finishes, propane fireplace, GEO Spring Hybrid hot water tank. Plus more. Only 15 min to town. This home can be yours for $495,000The Community.--Springfield/Eugene is 100 miles south of Portland, 280 miles south of Seattle and 525 miles north of San Francisco. Springfield/Eugene offers many outdoor activities, a performing arts center, wineries, 3 public school systems and is home to, among others, the University of OR and Oregon State University.The Employer.-- an acute-care, 113-bed hospital located in Springfield, OR serving the Lane County area. The hospital provides a broad range of services, including Intensive Care/Coronary Care, Pulmonary Medicine, Oncology, Da Vinci Technology Surgery, CT Scan, MRI, Maternity, Reproductive Services, Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation and a 24-Hour Emergency Department that is a designated Level III Trauma Center.-- Accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC).Closest Major City
- 104 miles to Portland, OR
- 248 miles to Seattle, WA
- 304 miles to Victoria, Canada
- 338 miles to Boise, IDColleges and Universities
- University of Oregon (about 5 miles; Eugene, OR; FT enrollment: 23,329)
- Linn-Benton Community College (about 38 miles; Albany, OR; FT enrollment: 4,511)
- Oregon State University (about 38 miles; Corvallis, OR; FT enrollment: 23,206)
- Western Oregon University (about 57 miles; Monmouth, OR; FT enrollment: 5,131)--Recreation
- Willamalane Park and Recreation District maintains and operates more than 45 parks and facilities and offers classes and events for people of all ages agesShopping
- Walmart Supercenter
- The Shoppes at Gateway
- Kohl's Springfield-- Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, cardiovascular surgery jobs, cardiovascular surgeon jobs, cardiac surgeon jobs, cardiac surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, heart surgeon jobs, physician assistant jobs, surgical jobs, pa jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Springfield , Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Job in Springfield, OR, Healthcare , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!