Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 11, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality EP Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the EP Tech is to provide assistance with the patient care in the electrophysiology lab through the provision of technical assistance to the cardiac catheterization and EP team.
- Use imaging equipment to help the doctor detect and treat any heart and blood vessel issues in the patient.
- Execute any noninvasive course of action.
- Review the patient's history and verify the medical order.
- Evaluate images by checking the quality of the image and the making sure that the area in question is included in the image.
- Be familiar with the differences from a normal image and an abnormal image.
- Communicate with the doctor the result of the image.
- Assist physicians in the performance of various diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the Electrophysiology Labs.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.Requirements:
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Two years of EP Lab experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Cath Lab Tech, CLT, Cardiac Catheter Lab Technician, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiovascular Technologist, RCIS, EP Tech, Interventional Tech, Electrophysiology, Electrophysiology Tech, Electrophysiology Technologist, IR Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Springfield , EP Tech, Healthcare , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!