Family Medicine opening near the Oregon Coast
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Job ID: 11268Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician.
- Join the 2nd largest Independent Primary Care Practice in the
- Employed Position.
- Office space and equipment ready and available.
- Established and Well Respected Practice.
- In-house Lab and X-ray with Mammography (Fundoscopy and
Ultrasound coming soon).
- Full-spectrum Family Medicine / Minor Office Procedures.
- Schedule is 4 days per week in Clinic with 1 Admin Day.
- High Work/Life Balance in a beautiful community!
- New Grads & Practicing Physicians welcome to apply.
- US Board Eligible / Board Certified Physician.Recruiter's
InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More
Compared To Starting Salaries In Portland. Coupled With A Cost Of
Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas,
Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home,
Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market. This 4
bedroom, 4 bath 2,794 sq ft home is gorgeous & private rural
living! Serene tree views surround 1.37 acre estate. Well-manicured
gardens w/ paths, sitting areas & huge patio. Finished 3-car garage
& half bath, w/ guest suite above. Features media rm, open layout &
private master suite. Travertine tile, granite, marble, hardwood,
vaulted, light dimmers, skylights, custom doors & finishes, propane
fireplace, GEO Spring Hybrid hot water tank. Plus more. Only 15 min
to town. This home can be yours for $495,000The Community.
Springfield/Eugene is 100 miles south of Portland, 280 miles south
of Seattle and 525 miles north of San Francisco. Springfield/Eugene
offers many outdoor activities, a performing arts center, wineries,
3 public school systems and is home to, among others, the
University of OR and Oregon State University.The Employer. an
acute-care, 113-bed hospital located in Springfield, OR serving the
Lane County area. The hospital provides a broad range of services,
including Intensive Care/Coronary Care, Pulmonary Medicine,
Oncology, Da Vinci Technology Surgery, CT Scan, MRI, Maternity,
Reproductive Services, Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation
and a 24-Hour Emergency Department that is a designated Level III
Trauma Center. Accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC).Closest
- 104 miles to Portland, OR
- 248 miles to Seattle, WA
- 304 miles to Victoria, Canada
- 338 miles to Boise, IDColleges and Universities
- University of Oregon (about 5 miles; Eugene, OR; FT enrollment:
- Linn-Benton Community College (about 38 miles; Albany, OR; FT
- Oregon State University (about 38 miles; Corvallis, OR; FT
- Western Oregon University (about 57 miles; Monmouth, OR; FT
enrollment: 5,131) Recreation
- Willamalane Park and Recreation District maintains and operates
more than 45 parks and facilities and offers classes and events for
people of all ages agesShopping
- Walmart Supercenter
- The Shoppes at Gateway
- Kohl's Springfield
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Springfield , Family Medicine opening near the Oregon Coast, Healthcare , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!