Clinical Neurophysiology job in Springfield OR
Company: Matrix Providers, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide
a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees,
where you will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and
fair, reliable schedules. It is our honor to hire Healthcare Heroes
to serve our Military Heroes, sharing in our mission to provide
excellent healthcare with dignity, compassion, and pride. Our
mission is to serve America's military family by aligning
exceptional healthcare workers like you with rewarding career
opportunities. Come home to Matrix. Matrix Providers is hiring a
Traumatic Brain Injury Provider (Psychiatrist, Neurologist, or
Physiatrist PM&R) to join our team of talented medical
professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran
Disability Exam in Springfield, OR.
- Employment Status: PRN/ Independent Contractor
- Compensation: Negotiable
- Schedule: 1 day/week, 1 day/month, or 2 half days/month
Requirements: The Traumatic Brain Injury Provider (Psychiatrist,
Neurologist, or Physiatrist PM&R) must meet the following
- Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) specializing
in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) or Neurology,
with experience in evaluating for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Primary care experience is required.
- Hold and maintain an active and unrestricted license in the
specialty field of M.D. or D.O. for your employment.
- Certification: Have an active and valid Basic Life Support
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and
adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per
CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not
required. Job Summary:
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide
veterans with one-time, non-treatment compensation and pension
- The TBI Provider will capture responses during the exam through
web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed
electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of
Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Common reasons for assessment: motor vehicle accidents, sports
injuries, and, for a few, combat exposure.
- Diagnostic testing may include Montreal Cognitive Assessment
(MoCA) testing if clinically indicated and neuropsychological
testing; any neuropsychological testing will be referred to a
- Ancillaries (X-rays, labs, EKGs, PFTs, ABIs) may be ordered and
will be conducted on location or nearby.
Keywords: Matrix Providers, Inc., Springfield , Clinical Neurophysiology job in Springfield OR, Healthcare , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!