Adult Psychiatrist - Outpatient - Dorena, OR
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented Adult Psychiatrist
within our Eugene, OR office, who is passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Garrett Miller Director, Practice Development We offer
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $453,000 - $510,000/year, no
- Sign-on bonus.
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Psychiatrists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Adult Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Oregon, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management and
- Experienced in working with adults or across the lifespan.
- Preferably would reside within commutable distance of local
clinic(s). About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national
provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based,
medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and
adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an
outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide
and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company
employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Springfield , Adult Psychiatrist - Outpatient - Dorena, OR, Healthcare , Dorena, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!