Crisis Contract - Cath Lab Technician - Cath Lab job in Springfield, OR
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Cardiac Catheterization Technologist (Cath Lab Tech) Travel
Catheterization Laboratory Technologists are vital team members who
assist doctors during invasive cardiovascular procedures such as
angioplasty, cardiac catheterization, and electrophysiology. They
spend most of their working time in procedures that may become high
stress situations due to complications that may arise. Cath Lab
Techs are also responsible, under the general supervision of a
physician, for maintaining a therapeutic environment for
Cardiac Catheterization Technologist (Cath Lab Tech)
- Cath Lab Tech prepares and positions patients for invasive
heart procedures, including cleaning, shaving, and anesthetizing
the area of insertion when required.
- Assist with the performance of diagnostic and interventional
cardiac catheterizations and other related procedures.
- Cath Lab Tech sets up sterile trays for procedures, scrub
patients, and act as scrub assistant during
- Assist with CPR and defibrillation during emergency
- Cath Lab Tech operates physiologic monitoring recorders and
monitors gauges, recorders, and video screens during
- Assist with instrument sterilization and radiographic equipment
- Catheterization Laboratory Tech assists physicians with patient
monitoring during surgery or procedures, including monitoring EKG
readouts, and keeps the doctor apprised of anything considered
- Catheterization Technologist documents evaluation results,
progress reports, treatment plans, and other data using appropriate
formats and systems.
- Catheterization Lab Tech ensures EKG equipment is in working
order prior to a procedure.
- Explain procedures to patients and families.
- Catheterization Lab Technician prepares reports of diagnostic
procedures for interpretation by physician.
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Springfield , Crisis Contract - Cath Lab Technician - Cath Lab job in Springfield, OR, Healthcare , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!