Sales Territory Manager
Company: Hanger, Inc.
Posted on: November 9, 2019
With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the
world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P)
services and products, offering the most advanced O&P
solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed
customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest
owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide.
Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded
and private label O&P devices, products and components, and
provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on
the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the
American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical
excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice
for products and services that enhance human physical capability.
Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day,
helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom. Hanger,
Inc. is an equal opportunity employer -
Could This Be For You?
The Sales Territory Manager is responsible for achieving sales
objectives through the cultivation of new and existing referral
sources. These sources include physicians, institutions (hospitals,
skilled nursing facilities, etc) and allied health professionals,
who participate in the provision of prosthetic and orthotic
products. This position will service the Southern Oregon area.
- Build collaborative and consultative relationships with
practitioners/practice managers, and PCC personnel.
- Construct Sales/Business Development plan for each PCC in
assigned territory. Obtain Practice Manager support and consent on
target sales activities.
- Achieve new referral source sales objectives:
- Conduct extensive new referral source development program
including cold calls, drop-ins, etc. Develop ample pipeline of
potential new referral prospects.
- Connect Practitioner to potential referral source through
formal presentations, educational events, etc.
- Close sales transaction and monitor business. Follow up as
necessary to secure business.
- Coordinate any contract/agreement as necessary in accordance
with Company guidelines (financial and legal).
- Achieve existing referral source maintenance and expansion
- Develop PCC Account Management plans to measure and monitor
business flow from key referral sources.
- Develop Upsell/Resell plan for referral sources that are not
- Regularly review referral reports, looking for drops in
- Provide service support; follow up to referral sources.
- Facilitate relationship management between referral source and
- Demonstrate judicious use of Company resources through
appropriate expenditure on travel and entertainment.
- Participate in events aimed at increasing market awareness of
Hanger products and services.
- Participation and support of projects and activities as
directed by management.
- Bachelor's degree "Or" High School Diploma with a minimum of 5
- Minimum of one year of related experience.
- A valid driver's license and driving record within the
standards outlined within Hanger's Motor Vehicle Safety Policy and
Additional Success Factors:
- Medical sales experience to include: theraputic sales, home
health sales, hospice sales, etc. with a focus on selling services
rather than products/devices is strongly preferred
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Ability to operate independently in a self-directed manner
- Ability to cultivate customer relationships both internally and
- Ability to communicate persuasively both orally and in
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Reliable transportation, and the ability to travel to client
Our Investment In You:
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team. Hanger,
Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all
aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and
privileges of employment are administered to all employees without
discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed,
color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or
mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and
related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any
other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws
and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable
state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or
harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics.
Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a
complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.------
Keywords: Hanger, Inc., Springfield , Sales Territory Manager, Executive , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!