Company: FPW Media
Posted on: April 1, 2021
About UsThe FPW Media team is a vibrant group of creatives based
in Eugene/Springfield. As a production-first agency, our creative
areas of skill include photography, video production, graphic
design, web design, and branding concepts. With an ever-constant
eye on the future, we are focused on what's next for our clients
and their brand.
Job Overview:FPW Media is searching for a creative, results-driven,
Account Manager to join our team. As a member of our rapidly
growing team, you will be the primary contact for our clients and
will guide the collaboration efforts between the client's vision,
and our creative teams.As a successful hire, you will not only be
tasked with account management but also account growth and client
relations. Account management positions at FPW are multi-faceted,
requiring a broad range of knowledge, and a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Outline the steps and tasks involved with the project and
delegate accordingly, utilizing a variety of software and tools to
- Estimate resources needed to accomplish objectives and manage
internal resources and vendors in an effective and efficient
- Prepare, implement, and manage campaign and project budgets
based on estimated resource requirements and scope of work.
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas throughout campaigns.
- Collaborate with clients to achieve their
- Switch between multiple accounts/client conversations per
- Curate specific content that complements each client's brand
and work closely with the design team to showcase the correct brand
and voice for each client and update regularly.
- Analyze monthly reports and lead client review meetings.
- Navigate and respond to requests from various internal and
external stakeholders, addressing questions and concerns as they
- Work with interdepartmental teams to complete assigned projects
on time, within specifications, and with accuracy and
- Communicate internally between teams in analytical, graphic
design, and marketing terminology.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various
stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, risks, and progress.
- Stay current on advertising policies, best practices, and
- Excellent Time Management.
- Team Player. Our team of creatives loves what we do, and whom
we do it with.
- Solutions Oriented. Solving problems and making things more
efficient/profitable/just-overall-better excites you.
- Confident. Confidence on the phone and in-person for the client
and internal meetings.
- Decision Maker. Comfortable making decisions and following
- Attention to Detail. You are a big picture thinker, while also
being able to keep close tabs on small details of a project.
- On-Trend. You keep up with industry trends and opportunities
for our clients and our company.
- Willing to Experiment and Learn. You constantly search for
innovation and never settle for "just enough"
- Tenacity. You will face unique challenges every day. If you
give up easily, digital marketing is probably not the field for
- Nimble. You are a skilled forecaster; proactively adjusting to
everchanging initiatives by appropriately distributing resources to
hit client and internal goals.
- 4-6 years of proven success managing and developing client
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be creative and contribute innovative ideas
- Driven to improve every day and aid in the growth of a fun and
growing company culture
Preference will be given to those who have the following
- Media Buying
- Google Ads Certification
- Prior Agency environment experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, GSuite, Facebook Business
Manager, Wordpress, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
Benefits:Health & Vision Insurance - Your health is important to
us. We fully cover health & vision insurance for all full-time
employees, with the option to add family members.
Paid Time Off - When you work so hard, you deserve a break! We
offer Paid Time Off to all full-time employees.
Professional Development Opportunities - We value lifelong
learning. We provide our employees with unlimited access to Udemy
courses and weekly of paid time to study whatever you want.
Cell Phone Reimbursement - We offer expense reimbursement for the
use of your cell phone when used for work purposes.Growth
Opportunities - We are a rapidly growing company and we like to
promote from within. We're a great place to gain experience and
develop new skills that will help you advance in your career!
Salary - $45-65k+ DOEBonus eligible after 6 months
The Account Manager role will report in-person at our Springfield,
Oregon office location.
Keywords: FPW Media, Springfield , Account Manager, Executive , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!