Administrative Specialist III - Neurosciences Admin (Part Time)
Posted on: March 15, 2020
PeaceHealth is seeking a Administrative Specialist III -
Neurosciences Admin (Part Time) for a 0.5 full time equivalent
Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with
shift durations of 8 Hours.Req ID: 190611JOB SUMMARYResponsible for
providing diverse clerical and/or administrative support in a
variety of settings; work may include but is not limited to
planning, organizing and coordinating communications,
presentations, spreadsheets, basic project management, data and
records management, etc. as defined within the scope of the role.
May assist with overflow work from administrative and executive
assistants, may also have receptionist responsibilities.ESSENTIAL
- Receives little instruction on daily work and general
instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Applies knowledge and independent judgment to complete a wide
range of assignments and resolve problems.
- Provides guidance and training to other staff.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring
judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Applies knowledge of programmatic and administrative
- Frequent contacts include internal and external customers to
gather information or provide information.
- Facilitates workflow for accurate completion of
assignment/projects in accordance with work expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS (required
unless otherwise designated.EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible applicable
experience in a professional office.
- Medical office experience preferred.
- Formal business and/or secretarial training or experience is
- Proficient in Windows based PC applications (including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display
flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to work with office equipment.
- Basic accounting skills may be preferred.RIVERBEND
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from 34 to 65% of
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate
lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and
attention to detail (34-65% of work time).For full consideration of
your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your
application.About UsPeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a
not-for-profit Catholic health system employing approximately
16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with
more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban
and rural communities in Washington, Oregon, Alaska. In 1890, the
Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth.
Today, the legacy of its founding Sisters continues with a spirit
of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in
fulfilling its Mission.Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth
through this three-minute video , and visit us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/PeaceHealthCareers or LinkedIn at
http://www.linkedin.com/company/peacehealth ! We offer competitive
compensation, a robust benefits package at
and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment!To learn more
please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org . Questions? Review our
Employment FAQ at
or email Recruitment@peacehealth.org . Please note this email does
not accept resumes or applications.Location: Springfield, Riverbend
Medical Pavilion (418)Job Category: Business, Administrative &
FacilitiesShift: DayShift Length: 8 HoursFTE: 0.5Work Type: Part
TimeHourly compensation starts at: $18.62, more depending on
experienceRequired Certifications/Licensure:PeaceHealth is
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the
following statuses: protected veteran, qualified individual with a
disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender
identity, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual
orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with
local, state, or federal laws.The above information is intended to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this
position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Springfield , Administrative Specialist III - Neurosciences Admin (Part Time), Administration, Clerical , Springfield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!